Semi-State Regional Draqw

backtothemat

I assume it is random draw, but when is it determined which Regional's 1-seed wrestles which other Regional's 4-seed (and the same for the 2 and 3 seeds) at each Semi State?  If I recall some wrong brackets came up last year at the end of Regional Saturday and were corrected later that evening creating quite a stir.  Maybe if everyone knows how it works, there won't be such a controversy?

Now that the NW Semistate has moved away from Merrillville, can anyone confirm whether or not the mysterious "pink shoe lady" is removed from the loop on semistate matchups?  If I recall correctly she leaked some matchups last year before the semistate was completed

Now that the NW Semistate has moved away from Merrillville, can anyone confirm whether or not the mysterious "pink shoe lady" is removed from the loop on semistate matchups?  If I recall correctly she leaked some matchups last year before the semistate was completed

Merrillvile was just being proactive and just getting ahead of the game last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.