Avon Sectional

indwrestlerdad1

We could tell you and back it up with a newspaper article but it would just get deleted. Let's just say I'm very disappointed with the school and wrestling program for allowing it to happen. Especially since they're including themselves as one of the premier programs in the state. Lost a lot respect for them yesterday!

We could tell you and back it up with a newspaper article but it would just get deleted. Let's just say I'm very disappointed with the school and wrestling program for allowing it to happen. Especially since they're including themselves as one of the premier programs in the state.

Lost a lot respect for them yesterday!

I don't believe snyder or any of the kids in the program are in this game to win friends. So I think they can live without your respect! #champsdontneedfriends

Snyder is a fantastic coach and nothing that went down this week had anything to do with him. All of this was up to the school system nothing surrounding the coaching staff, so if you wanna lose respect for someone it would have to be the school system not the wrestling program

Just caught wind of what went down. Nothing Snyder does or is around surprises me. He lost my respect years ago, it was just a matter of time before controversy surrounded him again.

Dang how will they go on with their lives without your respect? O wait, they will just keep training because the goal is not your respect. #worryaboutyourself

Nothing slipped by or was overlooked people! The Brownsburg Athletic Handbook was followed. You have to read past the first part and into the appeal process. There is this thing we call " due process". Let the process play out before we start pointing fingers and throwing mud. At the end of the day this is about the kids so lets try and be civil and choose our words with caution.

Nothing slipped by or was overlooked people! The Brownsburg Athletic Handbook was followed. You have to read past the first part and into the appeal process. There is this thing we call " due process". Let the process play out before we start pointing fingers and throwing mud. At the end of the day this is about the kids so lets try and be civil and choose our words with caution.

Probably takes about three weeks for appeals process to complete at Brownsburg.

It amazes me how some of you guys are so enamored with other peoples personal business. The appeal already happened. According to the Brownsburg Athletic Handbook it happens within 5 days of the incident. If you appeal and win, you can have your penalty lessened. It appears one won his appeal. These are kids we are talking about. Everyone on this planet messes up in life. Leave it alone and lets enjoy the remainder of a great season.

You know Asbury4040 that is one of the biggest problems with our world today. There is no accountability, no one makes people responsible. You are correct that these guys are kids, yet we don't teach them anything by saying well you're great kids and super athletes so breaking the law and drinking underage is okay. As a parent first my son would not wrestle had this happened. Senior year or not, state tournament or not. I as a parent have to take the responsibility for my kid. Fortunately my son knows this and when I told him what was going on here, his exact words were "you would eat me". He then said luckily he also had a partner in the room that would make things unbearable, a girlfriend that would dump him and coaches that would drop him. That is accountability and responsibility to keep these "kids" on the straight and narrow. By letting things just slide not only do you hurt these "kids", but you also hurt those kids that come up in the future and "understand" that this type of incident is okay and will be let go as long as you are part of an undefeated program and are a cog in that machine!

You know Asbury4040 that is one of the biggest problems with our world today. There is no accountability, no one makes people responsible. You are correct that these guys are kids, yet we don't teach them anything by saying well you're great kids and super athletes so breaking the law and drinking underage is okay. As a parent first my son would not wrestle had this happened. Senior year or not, state tournament or not. I as a parent have to take the responsibility for my kid. Fortunately my son knows this and when I told him what was going on here, his exact words were "you would eat me". He then said luckily he also had a partner in the room that would make things unbearable, a girlfriend that would dump him and coaches that would drop him. That is accountability and responsibility to keep these "kids" on the straight and narrow. By letting things just slide not only do you hurt these "kids", but you also hurt those kids that come up in the future and "understand" that this type of incident is okay and will be let go as long as you are part of an undefeated program and are a cog in that machine!

I agree with you ds.

According to asbury, he speaks authoritatively that the "appeal already happened", then proceeds to say it "appears he won on appeal". Huh? Asbury knows what happened, sort of, and is going to kind of give some details, but not really. you probably can't handle the truth, you just need to relax. Of course, as always, if you question the semi facts, as they are presented, you are hurting kids!

See how this works?

If the newspaper article is correct, I'm not sure how one could "win on appeal."

Asbury' accounting does not make sense because it is non-sensical.

Good thing hes not your kid so its not your problem. Worry about you and your family and the school will worry about the problem. Its funny to see people that are a lower caliber of a program not say anything but when something happens to that high tier program you guys are quick to talk trash. #justabunchoftoughguys

I agree with you ds.

According to asbury, he speaks authoritatively that the "appeal already happened", then proceeds to say it "appears he won on appeal". Huh? Asbury knows what happened, sort of, and is going to kind of give some details, but not really. you probably can't handle the truth, you just need to relax. Of course, as always, if you question the semi facts, as they are presented, you are hurting kids!

See how this works?

If the newspaper article is correct, I'm not sure how one could "win on appeal."

Asbury' accounting does not make sense because it is non-sensical.

Im kind of amazed the  local newspaper would go after a kid like that.   I know he's 18 and fair game, but to put all the wrestling details next  it is kind of harsh, and then to add the Brownsburg athletic handbook rules  next to it.    But I agree that would be very difficult to win the appeal under those circumstances.   I bet some Brownsburg student athletes might be happy about the precedent.   They're thinking its a little less risky to go one of those high school parties, as it wont cost them their season if they  get  busted now.