Avon Sectional

indwrestlerdad1

Top 4 each weight? Will Avon surprise and run away with a 3rd consecutive sectional title or will the favorites Brownsburg show up and start a new streak? How will missing wrestlers like Owen and Schaffer affect the tournament? Any state champs, placers, qualifiers? Semi State? Share thoughts!

Edited by indwrestlerdad1

I'll stick to the finals 106:Garcia/Mills IV tossup 113:Weaver/Chatterton BB 120:Mulkey/Miranda tossup 126:Hudkins/Pritchett Hudkins BB/A for 3/4 could be key Avon has got to turn it up as a 6 seed to be there 132:Molloy/Conley/Allen match in quarters key in team race loser takes 3rd 138 Lee/Carrington Lee Avon again has to turn it up to place top 4 (8seed) 145:Cullen/King only weak spot for BB with Owen out still see them in top 4 152:Clark/Ingram A 160:Meyer/Glover A 170:Walton/Hubner BB 182:Damler/Frank BB 195 McCormick/Cruse Avon 4seed needs to meet or beat that seed 220 Larson/Cicciarelli A 285 Hensen/Peterson A kid from Greencastle with 30 wins is the 6seed could be big help to Avon with an upset to make finals. I'm baised on my picks but still see BB pulling this out I'll call a split on the tossups giving both 6 champs each 5 2nds I'll call 2 3rds and a 4th for BB and 3 4ths for Avon that's tight as you can get. Good Luck To All

Mills Garcia IV was match of day Mills getting reversal with seconds left. Weaver breezes, Mulkey  wins but Weddle keeps it close Miranda DNW elbow injury from Team State Duals ends his season. Hudkins over Pritchett major. Molloy majors Conley, Lee quick pin. Cullen King in real barnburner {all the 145 finals matches go to OT} King gets a third champ for Danville. Clark beats BD's Duncan. Glover over Meyer, Walton with pin. Andrew Frank with the pin (my personal favorite sectional champ, love ya buddy)McCormick with a pin, Larson MD, Henson pins. Brownsburg dominated the championship round. Avon led til final round. Good Luck to all next week!!

Edited by quinnsDAD