2016-17 IHSWCA TEAM STATE DUALS

rookie78

By my calculations, that means there are 309 schools as of now. 

The top 102 plus EMD in 3A.

103-206 in 2A (103 to 211 after you subtract the teams that don't have wrestling in link below)

207-309 in 1A.  (212 and below from link below)

Here is a link to enrollment numbers.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/quick%20resources/Boys%20Basketball%20Classifications%2015-17.pdf

Edited by decbell1

More importantly: How many teams will have less than three kids wrestle Saturday?

I know that Shortridge and the School for the Blind do not have anyone entered. Arlington only has two.

This means we're at 307 unless someone is entered at sectional that is not listed on the IHSAA sectional lists online (which were confirmed to me as totally up to date by the IHSAA as of Monday).  310 schools on the list minus Arlington, Shortridge and Indiana Blind.  Last year, we had another 2 or 3 that dropped below 3 on the day of the tournament as well.

This means we're at 307 unless someone is entered at sectional that is not listed on the IHSAA sectional lists online (which were confirmed to me as totally up to date by the IHSAA as of Monday).  310 schools on the list minus Arlington, Shortridge and Indiana Blind.  Last year, we had another 2 or 3 that dropped below 3 on the day of the tournament as well.

Very unofficially, I think Indy Marshall and Indy Northwest are the only ones to add to the "less than 3" list, bringing our final total of qualified schools to 305 (102 in 1A, 102 in 2A, 101 in 3A); but we'll release official lists in a couple days when all sectional data comes in from guys managing data.  New Pal, Kankakee Valley, Jasper right at the 3A/2A cut line and Southmont and Centerville right at the 2A/1A cut line seem to be the schools of interest with possible qualification aspirations when all is finalized.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.