Box seats at state

I have 6 extra tickets for suite 33 at the state tournament this Feb. at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.  We are a group of wrestling fans from around the state that enjoy all things wrestling and of course good seats.  Price is 125 per ticket and this covers all sessions.  You never have to stand in line to get a good seat!!  This is first come first serve.  If you have ever wanted to know what it's like to be in the box seats now is your chance...once you try it you won't go back to general seating.

The Lower Level Suites were the way to go. Cheaper suite tickets, not crowded, close to the action, and occasional food added in. But you had to have someone connected with the suites corporate sponsor get the tickets and chaperon the evening. Man I miss those days. I'm willing to volunteer my services if anyone need another one of those seats filled.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.