How many State Quilifers out of Avon Sectional?

quinnsDAD

2 champion contenders at 106 in Mills and Garcia!!113 Weaver should be a quilifer at least.120 Mulkey Miranda both are capable of making the podium. 126 Hudkins wins it all, Pritchard BD has been a quilifer before.132 Molloy could win it all just not with Red or Lee in the bracket. Conley and Allen could make it.138 Brayton Lee wins it all.145 Owens could make some noise.152 Clark of Avon could surprise 170 Walton could be under the lights. 182 Damlier been there as a freshmen. 195 McCormick wrestling well Schaffer SPut could make a run 220 Larson will challenge for the top of the podium. 285 Hensen time to turn that corner. So I think there could possibly be 4 champs (2locks imo)and two others (three with Schaffer)that are top 4 if the draw falls their way.

Edited by quinnsDAD

2 champion contenders at 106 in Mills and Garcia!!113 Weaver should be a quilifer at least.120 Mulkey Miranda both are capable of making the podium. 126 Hudkins wins it all, Pritchard BD has been a quilifer before.132 Molloy could win it all just not with Red or Lee in the bracket. Conley and Allen could make it.138 Brayton Lee wins it all.145 Owens could make some noise.152 Clark of Avon could surprise 170 Walton could be under the lights. 182 Damlier been there as a freshmen. 195 McCormick wrestling well Schaffer SPut could make a run 220 Larson will challenge for the top of the podium. 285 Hensen time to turn that corner. So I think there could possibly be 4 champs (2locks imo)and two others (three with Schaffer)that are top 4 if the draw falls their way.

I think 11 from Avon Sectional will make it to State

• 3 weeks later...

14 make it every weight class minus 160 HWT 2 at 106 2 at 132 3 of my picks never wrestled in tournament 3 others all lose at SS 1 makes it to shock the world 145 MATT CULLEN!!! Cullen one of those kids that easily could have walked away from this sport coming into HS always a backup to kids older, sticks it out and first year of varsity makes it to state and at pretty tough weight class to boot. Congrats and good luck to all the Avon Sectional boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.