Live coverage for Crown Point sectional, regional and east Chicago Semi state

ontherise219

Region Sports Media is proud to announce that all three local rounds of the 2016 state wrestling tournament will be available for viewing on regionwrestling.com.

2016 marks the second straight year Region Sports will provide live telestream coverage of the state tournament. Whereas in 2015 the coverage was limited to one camera covering four mats during two rounds (sectional & semi-state), this years coverage will include two cameras covering two mats each on all three Saturdays. The additional cameras allow fans to access to a second live video screen, thereby enhancing the viewing experience.

I have been asked to join the announce team with Bill Hawkins of RWA.

Edited by ontherise219

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciated the coverage. I'd love to purchase some of the content. (OK, just my kids matches.) Any idea how I get in touch with regionwrestling.com to do so?

Really appreciate this site, the change to East Chicago SS venue, and high school wrestling in general.

I would like to thank all the people involved that broadcast and covered our Sectionals, Regionals, and Semi-State. Our team was lucky to be involved at all 3 of these events. It's people like you that take the time out of your busy lives and family's to help keep the sport of wrestling growing and alive in our great state of Indiana. Thank you! B.B.

Bomber, I was sitting by K. Valley parents at East Chicago. I learned so much listening to their conversations. They could predict the upcoming moments of matches. "Oh, he's got the take down." "No, he's got the outside of the leg he needs to go inside to get it." the wrestler moved his arm to the inside of the leg and seconds later was awarded the two.  As a pretty clueless wrestling parent I really appreciated the free commentary.

My son who was transferred to Little Rock said he really enjoyed the matches while them on the website. If they are going to have the semis on 4 mats I wil probably stay home and watch them on the web. He said Bill Hawkins did an outstanding job announcing the matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.