Alpha master report problems

chambers

Anyone else having some wrong numbers come up on the alpha master report? I have a 182lber who has not weighed in under 179.6 all year who has 170 listed as his scratch weight and his lowest January weigh-in.  Also what does it mean if you have N/A listed under lowest January weigh-in? I have five kids who have N/A listed there and they all have qualifying weigh-ins in January.

My issue is that my alpha sheets from 11/17/15 do not match what they have on the website.  So I have a boy who was wrestling 152 all year, decided to make the drop for the state tournament had an alpha sheet from 11-17-15 saying the lowest he could go was 145 but the website now has that number at 147.22. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know WHY it might have happened?

I have also noticed some errors on some of the far right columns on the Alpha Master Report. Some of the weights listed seem to be actual weight entries while others seem to simply be a weight class. However, I had a heavyweight who has never been close to 220 listed as having 220 as his lowest January weight. When I went back later, it was different. Likewise, one of the listed wrestlers with a lowest January weight listed actually has a weight that was from December instead of January. I still have some N/A entries as well. I am not sure why these continue to change and adjust.

I would be most concerned with making certain that the report lists the required number of qualifying weigh-ins as well as listing the correct scratch weight class for a wrestler. The last column is interesting, but it also does not play a bearing on anything except to ensure that a wrestler has had a qualifying January weigh-in. Therefore, the only thing that concerns me from this column is to determine why someone who has a January weigh-in does not show in this column.

I hear there are some lightweights that are not getting enough qualifying weigh-ins because apparently they needed to weigh-in exactly at their weight class number?  They are being told they may not get to wrestle sectional.  Why are we just hearing about this now?  Any help on this?  

I hear there are some lightweights that are not getting enough qualifying weigh-ins because apparently they needed to weigh-in exactly at their weight class number?  They are being told they may not get to wrestle sectional.  Why are we just hearing about this now?  Any help on this?  

They shouldn't if they never made scratch weight, this is nothing new. Also, if they didn't do it by the weight loss formula they don't qualify. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.