145- Briar Beeks SW

152- TC Perry SW

160- Hunter Bates AC

170- Levi Hummel JC

182- Andy Kohler JC

195- Isaiah Baumgartner SA

220- Nash Brunner AC

285- Dylan Schumm AC

I don't know the brackets. I'm assuming here that AC bumps for advantage.

AC lost by 11 in the dual meet earlier in the season at the ACAC duals but since they've bumped down Chandler Schumm and Nash Brunner to fill 195 and 220 and with a little bit of bumping should be able to make it a tight team race

We really need to add another team to the conference!! With the large amount of forfeits, plus having a bye in each weight class, it will be a quick day of wrestling. 

Jay County bumped Kohler to 195 which should score them some extra team points. With AC and JC battling for the top spot in the team race, it will be fun to see if the other schools can knock off some of their guys to affect the team score? 

We really need to add another team to the conference!! With the large amount of forfeits, plus having a bye in each weight class, it will be a quick day of wrestling. 

Jay County bumped Kohler to 195 which should score them some extra team points. With AC and JC battling for the top spot in the team race, it will be fun to see if the other schools can knock off some of their guys to affect the team score? 

What school would you pick to join the conference? Blackford?

What school would you pick to join the conference? Blackford?

That wouldn't help the ACAC. Considering it is a smaller school conference, there are not really any quality smaller teams with full lineups to help strengthen the ACAC that are in the proximity of the conference schools.

Blackford is currently in a conference.............but based on size and demographic, I'm not sure how adding an 8th team.....including Blackford, wouldn't help the ACAC 

Also, brackets are currently posted...........the tournament is not on track.

Edited by infowrestling

Blackford would be a nice pick up and would help the tournament. Will always have ff with the school sizes in the conference. Not sure they would be willing to leave their conference? A couple Adams or Wells cty schools could always come back?? But again would have to leave their conference?

106: Logan Mosser (AC)

113: Nick Liter (AC)

120: Anthony Mosser (AC)

126: Austin Roemer (WD)

132: Logan Macklin (AC)

138: Casey Parisot (WD)

145: Briar Beeks (SW)

152: Hunter Bates (AC)

160: TC Perry (SW)

170: Ryan Ashley (AC)

182: Skylar Douglas (AC)

195: Andy Kohler (JC)

220: Nash Brunner (AC)

285: Dylan Schumm (AC)

I PROMISE that I am not bias...... lol

Blackford would be a nice pick up and would help the tournament. Will always have ff with the school sizes in the conference. Not sure they would be willing to leave their conference? A couple Adams or Wells cty schools could always come back?? But again would have to leave their conference?

The ACAC was asleep and should have offered Bellmont and Norwell during that time. Could have had Norwell, Bluffton, SW, SA, AC, Bellmont, Heritage, and Woodlan. If they went to 10, could have went with Jay County and Blackford or Leo and Garrett again. I'd probably would have went Jay and Leo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.