Logansport Regional

Cavemen103

Top 5 pound for pound

Hunter mote

Blake Strawsma

John Anderson

Cole Lukaszka

Cody Widner

I might throw in Tanner Collins from Jeff.     Even though a freshman and his lack of experience might hurt him,  but Ill say the wrestler with the most athletic ability and potential in the  group is Betourne.

132#

Blake Strawsma -BC

Wade Harrison yup(132#)

Cooley -NW

Ingram-McC

138#

Lukaszka-Bc

Krintz-Harrison

Robinson-WL

Quasebarth-NW

145#

Cody Widner-TL

Jones-Jeff

Morgan-McC

Cassell-WL

So Widner is getting down to145.  Even though he's the " unkwnown wrestler",  he always knows a lot.

Wonder is wrestling 152# at conference so he might just stay. Jones wins 145# if cody stays at 152

Betourne is definitely a little stud! I just wonder what will happen when the big match preasure is involved being so young. I really expected him to go 126# with as loaded as 120 is.

Edited by unknown wrestler

I believe strawsma walks threw regionals. (No disrespect just my thoughts)

138# I believe will be low scoring with cole coming out on top. (Bring the cradle)

We have to qualify this statement due to potential bias and lack of independence at this weight.     He does have an awesome cradle though.

Cody has improved so much over the summer and so has jones. Thats definitely would have been a match of who breaks first. 152# I see cody with a slick offense getting by grammer. Grammer is a gamer tho. Grammer beat up macintosh at the scholastic duals over the summer so he definitely has what it takes to win.

Here is a unbiased assessment: If cole keeps it on the feet for 3 periods he techs him easy.

Very classy coach - you've known Myles since he was 5, I guess I gave you to much credit. Good luck to Cole throughout the tournament he has the ability to go far I sincerely hope he does.

Very classy coach - you've known Myles since he was 5, I guess I gave you to much credit. Good luck to Cole throughout the tournament he has the ability to go far I sincerely hope he does.

Here is a unbiased assessment: If cole keeps it on the feet for 3 periods he techs him easy.

....and there's the reason Cavemen103 and a lot of us love the Logansport Regional thread!!

....and there's the reason Cavemen103 and a lot of us love the Logansport Regional thread!!

Isn't that truth!!! You'd think after four years you'd learn to quit putting a target on your kids back, instead he just paints it bigger and bigger with each post.

Exactly why this is always a fun topic.

Here's my take @ 138 - Both Myles and Cole can get it done both have won big matches when they count. I think the winner here will be the fans should be a great match.

Logan regional has several quality wrestlers this year.  I think the depth of some of the other regionals this year could make for some bad draws for some of the better Logan guys.  With bad draws I think they get 4 out.  With good draws 8 or 9.  I hope I'm wrong and its much higher but it's going to be tough as usual, two or three highly ranked very tough guys coming from one regional makes for the high probability of a really bad draw.  

Isn't that truth!!! You'd think after four years you'd learn to quit putting a target on your kids back, instead he just paints it bigger and bigger with each post.

It doesnt matter what I say! Cole is the one wrestling. I have a opinion. Target? Cole has had a target since every BC coach and wrestlers started running to Harrison looking for greener pastures. The facts a is cole is a 3 time ticket rounder and isnt afaid of ***potty mouth***. Heres a fact yes I have known myles for a while, since he was a little bison,but the fact is my opinion is that I think cole controls him any way he wants.

I thought this was a thread... Dont get your panties in a bunch! :-) At 132# 138# 145 It's gonna be about the draw its as simple as that. With so many good wrestlers coming out of the same regionals some one is gonna get the shaft.

Who will be the Bison slayer this year??

Not Harrison! Blake nor colte have ever lost to Harrison. :-)

I would guess this is niel. It's a opinion not a statement of character,so dont make it one. By the way tou can keep your good luck, its fake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.