Evansville Semi State Talk....

navy80

I'm guessing TripleB may think about it after all conference tourney are over (almost all are this or next weekend).  Is that enough time TripleB?

;)

Yeah, he usually puts one last SS Rankings out prior to Sectionals once all of the Conference results are in.  Then we also get his always informative Semi-State Preview after that.

Word.... 

Sorry guys, I know updates and have been few and far between. With Elementary Dual season, and heading up Jr High this year, a more intense job, and some medical mishaps my time to commit to rankings this year hasn't been what I've been able to do in the past. Many, many moons ago when I started doing this I was a college punk that was ready to take on the world, now I'm ready to take on a bed...and maybe a buffet.

I'll deliver in the post season, I'm a gamer!!!!

Then I'll have to re-evaluate if it's time to hang up the keyboard. I might leave my final rankings on the center of the mat at the Ford Center and ride off into the sunset. LOL......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.