Could these secretive teams please post some results?

maligned

Here's a list of teams that have less than 5 dual meets and no individual tournament results in our database.  Please post results for your team if you want to see a more accurate evaluation of your team in the Genius ratings next week!

Clinton Prairie 4 

Covington 3 

East Chicago Central 3 

Faith Christian 2 

Indiana Blind 0 

Indiana Deaf 3 

Lafayette Central Catholic 2 

Mitchell 3 

North Judson 2 

Pioneer 3 

Tri County 4 

Wheeler 4 

Whiting 3

I know on their has been  chatter on  other posts about how the small 1A schools in Indiana compete and do well.   I also think that the above list is a also related as shows that there are some small 1A schools on life support, and as a result have very little to report.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Doesn't matter. All of these kids have an equal chance to make it to State when they step onto the mat their freshman year, just like a kid at Warren Central. 

We just wrestled Culver Community this past weekend, and yes a person from a small team (2 kids) can make it to State. TR is one tough hombre!

That they do...

False a wrestler from Warren Central has 4.24 times the likelihood of qualifying for state in a 2 class breakdown and 6.71 times more likelihood of qualifying in a 3 class breakdown.

We just wrestled Culver Community this past weekend, and yes a person from a small team (2 kids) can make it to State. TR is one tough hombre!

No one has ever stated it CANNOT happen.

North Judson only has 3 wrestlers

Pioneer only has 2 or 3 wrestlers as well

Same with Tri-County, just three wrestlers.  At least with TC they are a new team.

I understand these are very small teams, but surely they've wrestled some duals or been in a tournament.  We'd still like their results for record-keeping.  Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.