Nick Lee sighting

Anybody know if he dropped strictly to help his team win today? I would guess he is at 132 to stay, I was just curious to know if dropping just for the team duels was a possibility.

He's always been at 132. He's never weighed in over that. 132 is where he'll stay.

Y2 deleted two of my post on his thread about Nick not wrestling this season. Calling me out telling me myself and my sources were wrong. Great to have Nick back wrestling.

He didn't know that you knew someone that knew someone that knew Nick would be back is my guess. Good to know someone that knows the inside scoop. Lol

Did Nick Lee tell you he was "back"? Did greg Schaefer tell you that? I defy anyone to name their "source".

I sat with nick's dad yesterday and spoke with him on the phone today. There was no mention of Nick being "back".

Anyone not naming their source is creating a story where there is none.

Nick, along with his coaches, parents and physicians decided to wrestle at team state.  As you know, team state is very important to Mater Dei. 

Nick is far from fully recovered and we really don't know when he will be "back".  We really appreciate the well wishes and those that encourage Nick to come back to the sport, but I know everyone wishes he only comes back when he is physically ready.  He has many years of wrestling in front of him and we do not want to risk those years.  Nick is doing everything he should be doing to make the quickest but most complete recovery.  His prognosis is very good but I do not want him to feel pressured to return before he is physically ready.

I hope this ends this discussion. Thank you again.  Chris Lee

Nick, along with his coaches, parents and physicians decided to wrestle at team state. As you know, team state is very important to Mater Dei.

Nick is far from fully recovered and we really don't know when he will be "back". We really appreciate the well wishes and those that encourage Nick to come back to the sport, but I know everyone wishes he only comes back when he is physically ready. He has many years of wrestling in front of him and we do not want to risk those years. Nick is doing everything he should be doing to make the quickest but most complete recovery. His prognosis is very good but I do not want him to feel pressured to return before he is physically ready.

I hope this ends this discussion. Thank you again. Chris Lee

Thank you for the response and hopefully he has full recovery. I know he has bigger dream then a State title and I'm excited to hopefully see him win a gold medal for indiana and the USA. Thanks for the response

Mike Reiser

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.