1A Pool B (Knightstown, AC, Triton)

decbell1

Round 2 will be a good match! Knightstown has a really nice team this year. But their schedule hasn't had them tested yet. AC will be Knightstown first true test of the year. Will be interesting to see how Kniightstown responds if theye lose a couple weight classes early. AC shouldn't be underestimated! Still, take my friends from K'town.

Adams Central=TOUGH. But the Panthers are tough too! will be awesome. Winner here I say takes third! Ktown is great at 113-138, 160,170,195. 182 is decent and so is 285. Adams Central is tough as nails at 106, 113, 126, 138. 152, 170, 220, 285. Might be dual of the day for 1A!!!

Edited by wrestlingpredictions9

Adams Central=TOUGH. But the Panthers are tough too! will be awesome. Winner here I say takes third! Ktown is great at 113-138, 160,170,195. 182 is decent and so is 285. Adams Central is tough as nails at 106, 113, 126, 138. 152, 170, 220, 285. Might be dual of the day for 1A!!!

138 for AC could be tough or it could be my little brother and not as tough. If he would spend some time during the summer he could be tougher. Still proud of him and this young Jet club.

Triton should do well. They've had a tougher schedule than both these teams and have been very competitive.

Have you looked at Adams Cental's schedule? Three of our losses are to the #1, #2, and #4 seeds at the 2A duals. Triton's schedule so far looks tougher than Knightstown because you've wrestled some bigger schools, but not as hard as AC or Prairie Heights. And we still have Warren Central, Ben Davis, and Roncalli coming up.

Haven't heard about Triton before or Knightstown in wrestling. Football but not wrestling. Schedules help but it's all about who wants it more on that day. Also helps to be able to matchup in lineups the way you want to. Why I love team duals more than individual results deciding team champions.

I meant triton's schedule overall. I do think knightstown is the odd man out tomorrow though. Like the other poster said, it all depends on who shows up tomorrow. Everyone was acting like triton wasn't even in it, and they have as good a shot as anyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.