Al Smith

wrestlerslife

you complain on all topics and this is just another example, but if you feel like "GAT" can't make his own points and you have to be the helper then keep helping otherwise shut the hell up and quit ruining this message board by constantly complaining about everything that is said on here. Maybe find a soccer message board that you can over react on to get more attention.

Vagisil will help your annoyance

you complain on all topics and this is just another example, but if you feel like "GAT" can't make his own points and you have to be the helper then keep helping otherwise shut the hell up and quit ruining this message board by constantly complaining about everything that is said on here. Maybe find a soccer message board that you can over react on to get more attention.

And u likely think class wrestling promotes weakness and unamericanism too

Vagisil will help your annoyance

----don't remember inviting you into the discussion but now that you are

----can I borrow some of yours then since you appear to be an expert on women's issues
----and thanks for helping your buddies out, enjoy the cuddle sessions, circle time and book clubs

Just looked at Track Wrestling and noticed that West Noble forfeited 12 weight classes. What happened with this? Too good of a tourney to have a team forfeit almost all weights.

It looks like they actually wrestled 3 weights and originally had entrants at 4 more.  Not sure why all the forfeits in general and why the last-minute forfeits.

It looks like they actually wrestled 3 weights and originally had entrants at 4 more.  Not sure why all the forfeits in general and why the last-minute forfeits.

Must have missed one. I hope that a different team that can bring a full squad can take their place next year.

Also was wondering what happened in the Garman/Rader match. Was excited to hear about this one. Just an illegal slam I am assuming?

Must have missed one. I hope that a different team that can bring a full squad can take their place next year.

Also was wondering what happened in the Garman/Rader match. Was excited to hear about this one. Just an illegal slam I am assuming?

Head butt is what I have heard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.