Updated Evansville SS ?

KINGSTON

WHAT A DUMB COMMENT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YODA DIED IN RETURN OF THE JEDI.....GEEZE...THERE IS ONLY ONE JEDI MASTER IN THE GALAXY

You know more than me on this subject , me 0.0000000000001% anything Star Wars

State Rankings updated, slacker Evansville guy hasn't, Crowl suffered an early season loss, Dowell out right now.

Patience, you must have! Guys I'm busy with Star Wars viewings. I took Papa B, then I had to take Single B and Double B. Now working on Mrs 3B!!!

maybe we can have a viewing at the Ford Center. Markio can you make that happen?

I'm heading to Dixie Nationals and Minion Duals in the A-T-L for the next few days. Atlanta is the party capital of the south!!! I'm staying right in the thick of downtown. But since I'll be side pieced w BB and Mrs 3B has her mind made up that I can't leave him in hotel (I mean it's 2015, 6 is the new 12!) I won't be enjoying any of that. Hope to get a special update in while I'm down there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.