How good is Prairie Heights?

aoberlin

I think its fair to say this years edition is the best 1A team in the four years of the team state duals.

It was good to see an old timer like Lee Fry enjoy some fruits of the program that he got going 20+ years ago.

I think its fair to say this years edition is the best 1A team in the four years of the team state duals.

It was good to see an old timer like Lee Fry enjoy some fruits of the program that he got going 20+ years ago.

Prairie Heights lost the man that started this program this fall Coach Jon Roush. by any chance you got to see the team shirts yesterday they dedicated this tournament to him. Lee sure has improved this program but I'm sure he'd agree with me that coach Roush and Coach Sosinski had awesome programs before that..

Prairie Heights lost the man that started this program this fall Coach Jon Roush. by any chance you got to see the team shirts yesterday they dedicated this tournament to him. Lee sure has improved this program but I'm sure he'd agree with me that coach Roush and Coach Sosinski had awesome programs before that..

Im old but not that old.  Classy move by the Panthers, wrestling roots run deep in the land of Stroh.

Adams Central's team in the first year of the Team State Duals dominated the competition as well. It would be interesting to see a matchup between the two.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.