Updated Individual Rankings

Y2CJ41

Not a complaint, rather a suggestion.  Can we add a column for "previous ranking"  It's interesting to see who the big movers are each week and this is an easy way for people who aren't familiar with EVERY wrestler in the state to be able to follow those kids that have either climbed or fallen significantly.

Not a complaint, rather a suggestion. Can we add a column for "previous ranking" It's interesting to see who the big movers are each week and this is an easy way for people who aren't familiar with EVERY wrestler in the state to be able to follow those kids that have either climbed or fallen significantly.

Great Idea Bash513

not a complaint but how about another column to show previous ranking ?

doh..............bash beat me to it !!!!

Edited by JMILL

Is it just me, but does the East Chicago Semi-State look tough?  I know it is not the deepest, as NC usually and I feel still is.

Still a long season and looking forward to enjoying it all!  But I will leave this here, and check back later - my predictions on state champs... 

East Chicago - 7

New Castle - 4

Evansville - 2

Fort Wayne - 1

Edited by pjayroza

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.