Pendleton Heights Wrestling

Coach Peck

I wanted to take a moment and thank the Pendleton Heights Wrestling Team and it's Coaches for the kindness, and great honor, they showed me this past Saturday at our Wrestling Invitational.  As many of you know, my wife Bonnie passed away in late August after a battle with cancer.  Anyone who knew Bonnie realized what a wonderful person she was.  She had a contagious smile, loved to make new friends , and went out of her way to help people when at all possible.  There were a number of years when she went to Pendleton to help the Arabian Wrestling Club with pairing their springtime tournament.  She got to where she looked forward to going because she had made friends with a number of the people and she enjoyed seeing them.  Anyway, at our meet Saturday the members of the Pendleton Heights team as well as Coach Cloud and the other members of his staff approached me and presented me with one of their Team T-Shirts.  On the sleeve of the shirt was a rembrance to Bonnie.  Needless to say this big guy was moved.  They all shook my hand and had something to say.  They all seemed happy to be doing it.  I deeply appreciated it, and I will never forget it.  Thinking about the kindness shown is moving me to tears as I type this.  I just want to say, "Thanks Arabian Wrestlers and Coaches for being so kind and for having such class.  I know Bonnie would appreciate it as well."

Edited by Coach Peck

Arabian Wrestling is a class act from top to bottom!  It all starts with Coach Dave Cloud, the rest of his coaching staff, alumni, current wrestlers, family members etc.  Arabian wrestling always goes above and beyond for others, true meaning of a "wrestling family."  Will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers Coach Peck!  

Courtney Duncan

Frankton Wrestling 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.