Lake central harvest classic

ontherise219

If you participated in a fall sport you only need 5 practices in your next sport to be able to participate.

50-1 There shall be 10 separate days of organized Practice in that sport under the direct supervision of the high school coach staff in that sport by each player preceding the date of participation in interschool Contests. Only One (1) Practice may be counted for any One (1) day.

50-1.1 Individual student athletes moving directly (within One (1) week) from One (1) sport season to the next sport season may be eligible to participate in a following Season Contest after five separate days of organized Practice under the direct supervision of the high school coaching staff in that sport.

if it is perry a, then we can expect high finishes from nier, servies, johnson, scholl, and ridle. Also could expect champions in fair and warran. But don't count out those placers i mentioned before, as any could be on their game and steal the show. 

Swank and Warren will be good if it happens , I'll take Swank . 

Johnson brother rice vs fair PM

Fair pm and cavaungh was a great match

Slates pen vs nier pm

Hildebrant penn vs reitz griff

Reitz d Prado 3-1 OT

Torres port vs Servies pm

Black hob vs brookbank pm

Johnson brother rice vs castellos hob

Mcintosh port vs colza hob

Colza has had a great tourney

Lawrence port vs Johnson pm

Johnson vs prentice penn was a good semi

Swank penn vs warren pm

Warren d Fattore controlled the match

170 cornejo port vs warren pm

182 mutuwa hc vs stassin grif

195 kleimola lc vs Larson HC

220 schjoll pm vs Moore mccutcheon

285 Murillo port vs ridle PM

Pm is ahead as a team

Sorry guys I've been butchering names on the mic all day haven't had any updates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.