Thanksgiving weekend action

decbell1

Delta beat Warren's JV, but it wasn't a big win. If Warren would have sent their Varsity wrestlers I think Delta would have lost that match up.

You think ? Usually if a varsity team(A) barely beats a JV team( B) . The Team ( B) varsity would smoke team (A) Varsity . 

Edited by M109R

I was at triton central and it took a very tough Delta team to beat Warren centrals jv. They had a few kids that have seen some quality varsity time. There aren't very many teams that could hang with Warren centrals varsity squad. The coaching staff did look odd without baby blue on.

Well, weighing in at 113 and then bumping up would be a choice between challenging yourself and really challenging yourself but weighing in .1 over and going up sounds like a choice between challenging yourself or sitting out.(if the coach wants to)

I was trying to give the kid some encouragement not clumsily fumble over semantics.

I apologize major thin skin, I am a contrarian and usually full of sarcasm on these discussion boards (which I thoroughly enjoy).I also like to chime in from the peanut gallery from time to time, if that's okay with you? I didn't worry about hurting anyone's feelings, it's just an opinion. I too was giving encouragement in my own weird little way. I promise that no trees, wildlife, or natural habitats were destroyed creating this post. To get back to the topic, sage coy made everyone look like they were in slow motion.

I apologize major thin skin, I am a contrarian and usually full of sarcasm on these discussion boards (which I thoroughly enjoy).I also like to chime in from the peanut gallery from time to time, if that's okay with you? I didn't worry about hurting anyone's feelings, it's just an opinion. I too was giving encouragement in my own weird little way. I promise that no trees, wildlife, or natural habitats were destroyed creating this post. To get back to the topic, sage coy made everyone look like they were in slow motion.

My skin is as thin as any other ursine. Sarcasm is the haven in which passive aggressives reside. I like different. Weird; that's on a person to person basis. You seemed to be the one who is sensitive. I wrote 1sentence you responded with a soliloquy. You may say what you want. It's my perogative whether or not to respond or critique your sophomoric attempts at highbrow satire. Now back to my point. Go get'em Jabin!

Edited by Major Ursula

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.