T.E.C Talk

Smalls

WOW!! Is all I  can say, Shenandoah LOOKED GOOD and TOUGH!!! way to go team Levi !!!! Those kids left it all on the mat. Again great job. Now on the other hand Winchester and Union City, are pretty young teams. Both schools looked Ok, but need more mat time. Winchesters Prescott, Williams, and Campbell looked  good. There was some great wresling for sure. Union City's team had a few forfiets, and that makes it tough to over come. Both schools should improve greatly.as the season goes on. Can anyone state how other TEC schools faired? Thanks

Edited by Smalls

Jay County put it on Cville last night. 

Phillips looked solid. 

Day wrestled 106 last night instead of taking the forfeit at 113. 

Not sure if it was just to get a match or if that has any future implications.

Markley made 106.  Took FF at 113.

Cville is still my pick over WC

If anyone hasn't seen Union City lately, they are looking fantastic. Stuckey, Henry, and Harris all should win their weight classes with ease. Mills is also a top tier guy for us this year. We really have a chance of having some hardware come back with us this year!

Harris will be at 113 or 120. Personally I think 120 is his best spot. Stuckey is at 152, but I think him and Prescott should wrestle because that would show who is better and works harder. From what I have heard, Prescott doesn't have the drive or hard work. Henry will be at 220, he should be able to breeze through the day. I have not heard anything about Williams.

WC takes county easily MCtheBear.   Enjoy the MEC. 

Back to TEC.... 

Any Winchester fans have info on Williams? Will play into ECIC seeding and sectional seeding.  He missed a rematch with Muncie Central last weekend and 4 other tough matches.  

Prescott is at 145, unless he bumps.  A bump is not likely with McCormick at 152 and the Jay County regional is STACKED at 152.

Winchester is at UCo Thursday. Battle for 2nd place. 

1. Centerville

2. Winchester

3. Union County

4. Tri

5. Hagerstown 

6. Union City

7. Lincoln

8. Northeastern

After Centerville, Winchester, and Union County it's a toss up.

Haven't seen much from anyone else.  

Hagerstown is well coached. If they have the numbers expect them to compete in the near future. 

Union County is giving up a ton of points with forfeits, but has some really good wrestlers like Minges, Cam Coffman & Levi Oswald. I really think Centerville is the team to beat this year, Coach Day does an outstanding job with his kids. Good luck to all.

UCo always has solid wrestlers. Numbers are always the problem it seems. 

Coach Day has really done a great job in Centerville, as he has over the last decade or so. 

Ready to watch UCo and Winchester this evening.

UCo wins more actual matches, forfeits will be the difference.  

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.