Hearts are heavy at Shenandoah H.S.

luv2compete

The Shenandoah Community lost one of their own yesterday.  Levi Black was a sophomore at Shenandoah High School and a wrestler.  He took his own life and we are all devastated. Words can not express how we are all feeling.  Levi loved wrestling and has made so many friends through wrestling.  It was his life. He will be so missed and each day will be a battle for all of us who are coping with this terrible loss.  Please pray for the Black family.  This is so hard for the young kids to understand.  All we can do is battle each and every day. We must carry on for Levi and I pray for all his fellow team mates he left behind.  It just sucks!!!!!!!

Edited by luv2compete

The Shenandoah Community lost one of their own yesterday.  Levi Black was a sophomore at Shenandoah High School and a wrestler.  He took his own life and we are all devastated. Words can not express how we are all feeling.  Levi loved wrestling and has made so many friends through wrestling.  It was his life. He will be so missed and each day will be a battle for all of us who are coping with this terrible loss.  Please pray for the Black family.  This is so hard for the young kids to understand.  All we can do is battle each and every day. We must carry on for Levi and I pray for all his fellow team mates he left behind.  It just sucks!!!!!!!

Coach,

My heart aches for you and Levi's family and friends. I will be praying for peace and comfort during this extremely difficult time for the Shenendoah community.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.