Halloween topic- Scariest wrestler ever

ENoblewrestling

Who was the scariest wrestler that you ever watched or faced? Not the best necessarily, but the most intimidating, roughest, generally scary guy out on the mat.

For me it would be either Jon Fitch from Carroll High School, or Anton Talamentes fromfrom Dwenger. I didn't wrestle either of them, but a couple of my teammates did. It didn't look fun at all. Fitch even had one of our better kids, and it was a good match, but he was intense out there.

Another kid who stood out from my coaching days was Travis Thatcher from Bellmont. That kid seemed like a real bad a$$.

I remember when I was a senior and wrestling in the finals at Mishawaka there was a guy from Munster.  Right before he came out to wrestle he went over and kissed his baby and baby mama (not so common in the early 90's).  I think I was in shock for the whole match, took me right off my game!

What was the name of the absolute monster who wrestled 215 from Gibson Southern (I think) back in 96 or 97 that won state.  The largest 215 I have ever seen and pinned everyone that year if I remember correctly.

Never mind....I found his name and it was in 98

DJ Radnovich

https://www.facebook.com/gshswrestling/photos/pb.120898191315709.-2207520000.1446389212./605372916201565/?type=3&theater

Edited by hogleg

DJ Radnovich!!! I wrestled a behemoth in college, he was from somewhere in Missouri. Dude was every bit of 6'7 if not taller, he grabbed my head like he was testing a melon and head butted me...I got fired up and head butted him back...OUT.LIKE.A.LIGHT...I woke up w about 5 ppl standing over top of me, freak.

For me during High School it will always be the monster Dexter Larimore. Was a pure man child, and no matter how big you were he would lock up that cross face cradle, and pin you. No matter if you were 230lbs or 275lbs. You were going to get cradled! 

For me during High School it will always be the monster Dexter Larimore. Was a pure man child, and no matter how big you were he would lock up that cross face cradle, and pin you. No matter if you were 230lbs or 275lbs. You were going to get cradled! 

Unless your name was Chad Ruggeri. ;)

Clarence Bullock back in the LATE SIXTIES from a Fort Wayne school that existed back in that millennium. He was just skaaaarie. No matter who it was. He had no stance. He just look across the mat, walked calmly over to the opponent, or rather victim. No matter who, no matter what he would just pick the guy up in a bear hug and summarily place the hapless fellow's back against the mat. Time after time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.