New Castle Semi-State Preview

bluemonster

My thoughts on the Rypel vs Parris match!  Rypel is a freaking man!  Mason is not there yet, just turned 16 in October.  Mason has always looked up to Blake.  Now with that being said, would never count Mason out in any match.  He did beat Jacob Cooper this summer who beat Rypel, Woods , and Gunner Larson twice.  That is 3  great wrestlers. The match-up just favored Mason a little bit.  Mason is going to have his hands full with all the other 220 lbers., that class will be a meat grinder this year.  

Edited by parris58

Surprised to see no Robert Clark on this list. Kids a stud. He took it to fuller 5-2 just after high school season ended. He dropped a match to hoots at New Castle last year due to missing a throw and going straight to his back (was down by a few pts). He could be anywhere #2-4 at 195. Should be interesting to watch.

Parris up to 220 with Woods should be good also.

No need for Blake to go 220.

Yes he did sir! But are you not gonna mention that I pinned him in under 30 seconds the round before? 

Yea your right. But that was a exhibition match no need to mention that. Please tell me why you couldn't repeat the same when it counted . I was letting them know this for ranking not to put you down in any way sorry if I offended you, not my intention. But since you showed your video I will show mine. https://youtu.be/yUqJ7CVSSkg 

Yes he did sir! But are you not gonna mention that I pinned him in under 30 seconds the round before?

Yea your right. But that was a exhibition match no need to mention that. Please tell me why you couldn't repeat the same when it counted . I was letting them know this for ranking not to put you down in any way sorry if I offended you, not my intention. But since you showed your video I will show mine. https://youtu.be/yUqJ7CVSSkg

I didn't realize he didn't try in the exhibition, my bad. And no you didn't hurt me at all, I just thought it was ironic how you only mentioned his win. But if you're that concerned with rankings then they can go ahead and put him on there instead of me, doesn't bother me any.

Edited by CollinsWrestler

My thoughts on the Rypel vs Parris match!  Rypel is a freaking man!  Mason is not there yet, just turned 16 in October.  Mason has always looked up to Blake.  Now with that being said, would never count Mason out in any match.  He did beat Jacob Cooper this summer who beat Rypel, Woods , and Gunner Larson twice.  That is 3  great wrestlers. The match-up just favored Mason a little bit.  Mason is going to have his hands full with all the other 220 lbers., that class will be a meat grinder this year.  

Mason can beat anyone at 220 this year. Gunnar and Blake were with him at big tournaments this year, Wabash, Virginia Beach Duals and UFC - Las Vegas. Those 2 know how good he is. He is a great kid and a super star wrestler. He should be 1 at 220 in NC SS without question, if Blake is at 195. Not one other kid in the building can beat Mason at any weight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.