HOOSIER CROSSROADS CONFERENCE (team or individual predictions)?

FASTMarine

9 Returning Champions

Klayton Anderson (10) HSE

Austin Holmes (12) HSE

Blake Mulkey (10) Brownsburg

Kody Wagner (10) Zionsville

Brayton Lee (10) Brownsburg

Nathan Walton (10) Brownsburg

Scott Fuller (12) Zionsville

Gunnar Larson (11) Avon

Brett Henson (11) Avon

Noticed that Mason Miranda didn't wrestle at HCC last year

Yeah, I believe he was sick with the flu, if memory serves. If he would have been able to go, that 106 bracket would have been very interesting. He would have had Ty Mill (who he beat twice during the season but lost to at SS) in the semifinals, just to turnaround and face Klayton Anderson who beat Ty in the HCC finales. All 3 are so much fun to watch!!!

If I'm not mistaken mills and Miranda lost to Rooks from Columbus East at semi-state. Even so, a pretty nails conference

You are %100 correct, Mills and Miranda didn't wrestle at SS. At SS Rooks beat Mills in the semis & Miranda in the final. It was at regionals that Mills beat Miranda.

Edited by FASTMarine

I have seen many of the Brownsburg and Avon kids at Panko, Contenders and Red Cobra this off season. All of these places are within a 5 mile radius and these kids are taking advantage of it. Kids are looking very different (physically). I look forward to seeing these two Hendricks County teams compete this season.

I have seen many of the Brownsburg and Avon kids at Panko, Contenders and Red Cobra this off season. All of these places are within a 5 mile radius and these kids are taking advantage of it. Kids are looking very different (physically). I look forward to seeing these two Hendricks County teams compete this season.

Its always a blast that's for sure...I wonder how many wrestling fans realize how lucky they are to have 2 great programs Like Brownsburg and Avon min away from each other and that compete at all age groups. Say what you want about the rivalry everyone can agree this is the stuff that helps the sport grow. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.