Nick and Joe Lee commit to Penn State

IU89

Grat's to the Lee's. I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Lee at Schoolboy duals this year why they were supporting Matt and I can say this could not have happened to a more deserving family. Best wishes from the Curtis family.

Great news for the Lee family.  Man has this one reminded me how time has pasted.  I first meet Chris when the boys were real little tikes that where just venturing from club practice to some more advanced clinics.    Mostly due to what a great guy Chris was and how energetic the boys were, I continued to follow their progress through the youth ranks.  I can't say I'm suprised that both Nick and Joe are making such an impact nationanally.  They have been driven to excell at every step of their wrestling development.  This is a testament to a family that is dedicated to ensuring their sons grow are deficated and hard working young men in everything they persue in life, as well as, the sacrafices the family has made to help make the boys goals a reality.   Congratulations Lee family and MD Wrestling.

Edited by MattM

Could not be more happy for the Lee Family, these two boys are true representatives of this sport with there dedication and love of wrestling.  They are also excellent students and upstanding young men, congrats to all of them - can't wait to cheer them on to a National Championship :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.