Please Help Me

Coach Peck

I need your help.  My wife Bonnie had cancer in her eye 6 years ago (occular melonoma). The Lord brought her through that in a miraculous way. A few weeks ago she had a blood test that showed some elevated levels and they did a CAT Scan and found lesions in her liver. They biopsied and found that it is melanoma. This is very rare (only about 1-2% of all cancers) and there are no treatments that really seem to do much, if anything. Basically, we need a miracle.  I am glad I know a God who deals in miracles. I am asking all of my friends to pray for Bonnie. I know there are those of you out there who believe in a God of miracles, and I am hoping you will pray.  I need prayer too....I have never felt like this...not even close…not even on my worst day prior to these days.

Rex Peckinpaugh

Rex. The Tonte family and Warren Wrestling are praying for her well being and for yours as well. Love ya man. You are a mentor to me and praying you get the miracle you deserve.

Jimmy, Tina, Jacob, Tristen, Corinthian and Micah Tonte

Prayers coming your way from Perry/Mooresville/Avon/Brownsburg area.  I get around with the kids and all.  Coach Randy Qualitza always talked very highly about you.  Still respect you to this day....Hope and pray that everything goes well for you and your family. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.