Elementary Dual Tournament/Weekly Duals

Ryanjw2153

I know it's early but I am trying to be proactive and looking to host an elementary dual holiday tournament.  I am looking for teams that are less experienced and are looking to get dual experience with some start up clubs.  I am working on dates but I am shooting for December 13.  Being the first year for this type of tournament I am only looking for 4 other teams.  Each team would wrestle 4 duals and an award would be given to the champions.  Entry fee would be 150.  This would cover paying licensed officials so we are getting quality officiating.  If you are interested please respond to this post.  Again I am getting an idea of intrest at this point.  

Also I am looking to host duals during the week through club season.  We had a great experience last year with another team.  We ran two mats one with a "Varsity" team and the other mat we paired the rest of our club kids up and got as many matches as possible.  If this sounds like something you would be interested in as well please respond to this post.

I am open to any suggestions or ideas.

Ryan Williams

Beech Grove Wrestling Club

• 5 months later...

Ryan, Westfield has over 80 kids in our club.  Lots of beginners, lots of experienced kids.  We are having duals/exhibition matches on Wednesday 11/18 and Wed 12/16 from 6-8.  Maconaquah is coming to the first one and also Peru I believe.  The second one same teams and Zionsville.  I am also trying to get some Pioneer Wrestling League kids there as well.  We will match them up based on age, experience and weight.  There is no cost, we would be glad to have you or any other team interested.  This is not an all star group.  Just Westfield kids.

Troy Patton

317-918-1633 cell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.