Congrats Coach Schoettle

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this is old news right about now but I would like to personally congratulate Coach Matt Schoettle and Coach Shawn Richardson for being announced as the official Coaches of Perry Meridian Wrestling.  I know that my little knuckle headed Grandsons will be in very good hands for many years to come.  Now, I just need to know how to keep them involved and motivated at their young age. I guess they will not have much of a choice about it as long as I am alive and their Mom has jumped on the ship for them.  Beauty of it is that they are still loving it right now.  

I want to also personally thank Coach Jim Tonte and his wonderful wife Trina and Stephanie Tassiff for making our first two years in the club an unforgettable time. So smooth.   I hope and pray for nothing but great things for all of you and your families.  You will be missed.  Love you all.  Thank you.

Edited by rdrodd1

The Falcons won't miss a beat with Coach Schoettle and Richardson at the helm. The kids and parents have really bonded together better then before. I see great things from this staff and the kids. I would also like to congratulate LC new head coach Wes Gibson.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.