Fargo deposits need to be filtering in!

eppertc

Hi everyone I am this years IN team leader for the junior division going out to Fargo for the ASICS/Vaughan Cadet & Junior Nationals. I have called most of the juniors who qualified through the state tournament or central regionals in order to gain a head count of what spots we need or have filled thus far. I want to really emphasize the importance of this National tournament. If you want to win a national title this is the one you want to win. I want to fill this team and make sure we bring a team that is going to come back with a bus full of stop signs. It is crunch time where I need to see who is committed and see those deposits coming through. 

I will continue to call these Juniors the rest of this week. IMPORTANT: We will also be having a camp that will be required for those who will be going to wrestle in Fargo. The camp information will be sent out very soon but to give you all a heads up it is going to be at Indiana Tech on July 10th, 11th, and 12th. Further information will be out soon. 

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me by email or phone. 

Thank you, 

Camden Eppert 

Cell: 765-749-9144

Email: eppertc@wabash.edu 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.