Congrats to Chad Red Jr.

datdude

I just saw in the paper that Chad Jr. Made first team USA all american. Super proud of you kid, you are wrestling on another level right now. Stay hungry and keep working your tail off. Doing a great job Sr.

...and entered their final P4P rankings at #20.  

The Flo P4P just goes to 14, so Red jumps in at #14 on that list.  Plus, he will likely be moving up to #6 on Flo's P4P once the Seniors are removed over the summer.

I believe Red has proven he is the best P4P in Indiana but quite possibly best P4P in the nation by end of next year! Who would out do him? Nick Lee? Close but I have to give it to the soon to be 4xer and undefeated high school thus far

not a shot at chad red, but it is my opinion that at best, red could be third best pfp int be country. I mean mark hall and spencer Lee are on a whole nother level, compared to their weight classes not to red.

not a shot at chad red, but it is my opinion that at best, red could be third best pfp int be country. I mean mark hall and spencer Lee are on a whole nother level, compared to their weight classes not to red.

not a shot? Some like green, some like brown, some like Red. Appreciate greatness when you witness it.

The Flo P4P just goes to 14, so Red jumps in at #14 on that list.  Plus, he will likely be moving up to #6 on Flo's P4P once the Seniors are removed over the summer.

Yep, you're right.  Don't know where I saw the #20.  

Yep, you're right.  Don't know where I saw the #20.  

All their other rankings are out of 20, so you may have just been assuming.   Either way nice to see Red get this type of recognition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.