Flo National Results

Coach Hull

Confirmed. Red goes into the 3rd period down 2-1 and down about :45 seconds of riding time. We'll have to wait for someone who saw the match to comment on exactly how it happened, but Pletcher chooses down and Chad pins him 16 seconds into the 3rd.

It gives you an automated period at the end of the link on your original post for some reason. Just erase the period after you click on the link and it will work to see the pic.

Edited by maligned

Red is approaching indiana wrestling mt. Rushmore territory. He just seems to turn it up when he's in deep waters

In a years period along with his 3rd undefeated state title season Red's become a:

Fargo Champ

Super 32 Champ

FloNational Champ

Pretty clear why he's got the #1 National Ranking. He done enough to be considered for the Flo Pound for Pound list after a few seniors move off this summer.

Edited by MattM

Cash finishes off a very solid tournament with a 7-1 win to take 3rd place. He's such a smart, dedicated kid that's so aggressive and eager to learn. I can't help but think he'll only get much, much better in college. Once he gets a little bigger and wrestles down some from his natural weight for the first time in his life, he could be a very interesting prospect.

Please don't take this as any kind of attempt to take away from Chad Red's accomplishment, but does anyone know what Joe and Nick Lee are up to this season?  Was a bit surprised to see they weren't wrestling this weekend.  Would have been great to see Nick and Chad in the same weight class.  I'm beginning to wonder if Red might just take him.  Potential Red/Lee match aside, I was curious about what they had going on this off season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.