New Items in the Store

Y2CJ41

http://indianamat.com/index.php/store/

Check it out as we have some limited supply of some gear. We have two original IndianaMat singlets, a very nice pair of IHPO fight shorts, and a nice gold sweatshirt. All are at rock bottom prices!

When you buy, your gear is shipped out the next day and usually there within a couple days.

Also I will have gear with me at the Scholastic Duals to sell, so bring some money!

Joe, I know you are a HS guy but how come you never have any youth sizes stuff or cover any youth tournaments even when you are already there at the bigger guys stuff (super 32) ?   The youth is the bigger guys of tomorrow buddy !!!

Joe, I know you are a HS guy but how come you never have any youth sizes stuff or cover any youth tournaments even when you are already there at the bigger guys stuff (super 32) ?   The youth is the bigger guys of tomorrow buddy !!!

Youth sizes are hard to sell and I don't like having lots of stuff laying around the house collecting dust.

As far as covering youth, I'm one person. Usually if I'm at an event I am coaching, so along with tweets/instragrams of the event I'm also coaching some kids. It makes it hard to follow two events at the same time. On top of that, I don't know or recognize the youth kids as well so it's hard to look and see if they are wrestling.

When you allude to the Super 32, there is more going on there for me than you realize. First off, I was coaching. Secondly, I was also visiting with some friends that I don't get to see very often. Thirdly, I had my family there, so I was also sneaking in some family time. Lastly, I was doing a little covering of the event for the website. The Super 32 is very different than most tournaments for myself since I also run a qualifier and am good friends with the tournament directors.

Fair answers to all of the raised questions, but it seems to me the youth wrestling in IN is getting better and better and at some point maybe you should expand the focus of the Indianamat site to focus on it also and possibly assign a representative to take the lead on doing some of the same things you are already doing with the HS side of things................Fabio Jr maybe ?????   Let this be no slam on the site or you for building the site just thoughts about building it better and making it a place for all age levels to get the exposure they deserve.  Thanks for all you do.

and as for the merchandise these youth kids wanna be like the bigger kids badly so I am not sure the merchandise would sit around and collect much dust....lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.