Future looks bright better buy some shades!

quinnsDAD

There is truth to that rumor and we will be sending out representative to the line after Team Avon reports to the table..........Darrick good job on laying off of the hastags so everyone south of Brownsburg would be able to understand your post !!!

As long as Avon gets to make the shirts. Due to the fact that Brownsburg people do not know how to spell hashtag. C'mon JMill...... your better than that!!! Nobody wants a hastag shirt.

Edited by Mattyb

As long as Avon gets to make the shirts. Due to the fact that Brownsburg people do not know how to spell hashtag. C'mon JMill...... your better than that!!! Nobody wants a hastag shirt.

I have bigger sausage like fingers that at times prevent me from striking the correct key on the keyboard.............#fatguyproblems

#Wrestlingbeef

this post actually makes me hungry..............now I gotta eat lunch and its only 10:39..........#2lunchthursday

Edited by JMILL

Can we please gets some shirts that say ....

Hendricks County Wrestling

#Hashtagswars2015

Then under that all the great hashtag posted before the season starts or before the Avon vs BBurg dual

I think it would only be appropriate if the shirt designs were #handpicked by my family.  We don't want to get anything that looks cheap and #handmade.

The traffic is so bad on US 36 I don't even know how JMill and the Brownsburg people can make it down to Avon HS... just brutal for them... brutal!!! #congestedroadsAvon #smoothsailinginBburg

#dontuse36

#goodthingbburgusesdanjonesrdtogettoavonhs

#thatsalonghashtag

Edited by DLane

I think it would only be appropriate if the shirt designs were #handpicked by my family.  We don't want to get anything that looks cheap and #handmade.

#truth

Thinking Ours would say #parrishtrained not #handmade or #handpicked. Think that will work. #bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.