Future looks bright better buy some shades!

quinnsDAD

Avon looking good this weekend, 3 Champs (2from same family,nice job Angel and Pat) 4 seconds, a third a fourth, 3 eights. Think I got em all. DLane did I miss any Contenders from Avon?

2 4th's, Jaden Reynolds was wrestling for Red Cobra. Bailey McKivitz was 7th wrestling for Contenders. Andrew Frank got 6th. so I see at least 3 Champs, 4 runner ups, 1 3rd, 2 4th's, 1 6th, 1 7th and 3 8th's for Avon kids this weekend. 

The little guys did well last weekend also. With 3 champs, 2 runners up, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, and 3 sevenths. Lots of hardware for the Avon School District over the last two weekends (26 medals with 12 wrestlers in the finals). Big thanks to the high school staff, coach Parrish and coach Red for working with the kids. They are blessed to have all of you here within the community.

Edited by Mattyb

Both Avon (North & South) Middle Schools did an outstanding job last week also at the Hendricks County Championships with (14) Champions out of 22 weight classes. Finishing 1st and 2nd in the Team Scores . Don't think that's ever happened . Fantastic Job Avon.

AVON is definitely well represented on this web site.  Kudos to them.  One thing is for sure, they seem to ALL be on the same page, I mean they have contenders, red cobras, C-USA kids...the INDY area is alive and well with opportunity!

While Brownsburg continues to play second fiddle to the mass marketing hype of Avon, let me point out our results from this past weekend. 

1st - 4, 2nd - 1, 3rd - 4, 4th - 2, 5th - 3, 6th - 1, 7th - 1, 8th - 1

#udothemath

It will be a fun battle for the next several years as both of these programs are doing their best to keep the top spot in the county.

While Brownsburg continues to play second fiddle to the mass marketing hype of Avon, let me point out our results from this past weekend. 

#udothemath

It will be a fun battle for the next several years as both of these programs are doing their best to keep the top spot in the county.

That is very good.

#udothemath

At little kids state 1st -5, 2nd -1, 3rd- 1, 4th -1, 5th -1 and 8th -1

teammills, we were actually a little better than you reported, we had 2-2nds and 2-6ths. 

For Brownsburg little guys we had: 1st - 5, 2nd -1, 3rd -1, 4th -1, 5th -1, 8th - 1

Overall, 50+ kids from brownsburg schools competing at ISWA state between the two weekends

I was just trying to be humble... but thanks for the update!

#ourshadesaredarker

Well said coach! To see wrestling become the in thing to do in our county should make us all happy. Wrestling is growing like wild fire round here. Good to see all these results. The best thing is that most of the kids on both teams are friends.

Is there any truth that their will be a head coach wrestle off to determine hendricks county superiority?

There is truth to that rumor and we will be sending out representative to the line after Team Avon reports to the table..........Darrick good job on laying off of the hastags so everyone south of Brownsburg would be able to understand your post !!!

Lol Matt.   I am happily retired from competing.   Too much frustration in never accomplishing my goals...left high school state, fargo, and college nationals very disappointed.   Luckily, I believe my disappointments have made me a better coach.   If it were based off of your credentials as a wrestler, I'd be in trouble many times as a coach...the longer I coach, though, the more I believe the most important deciding factor in your teams success is the rapport you have with your athletes.   This I believe I have been a champion at.   Good luck to Avon this off-season...just a little more luck wished to the Bulldogs.

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

Mattyb..............I would gladly represent in my #singletonthebeach but as for getting on the mat to compete, I will defer to the younger and always ready to rumble, #videomakingguru #intercontinentalchamp..........Fabio Jr aka the #paintrain co-conductor !!!!!!.....Go get 'em Nicky(and bring Seymour along with you for back-up)........show the boys you got what it takes and the appetite to eat birds buddy !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.