Brownsburg RWO - Thursdays @ 6PM

Here we GO!  Another week and another great Brownsburg RWO coming. 

Switched time to 6PM per request so lets put the BANG down Thursday!  Some short technique from 3X State Champion Josh Harper and then we lay the hammer down with lots of live...you will have several different partners to go with.

#PainTrain

Snyder

We dropping it like it's HOT tonight!  Brownsburg RWO at 6PM.  Enter Door 8 and get ready to party.  3X State Champion in the house and multiple partners of all sizes.  Lets GO!

#2Legit2Quit

#donthatetheplayerhatethegame

#BringthePAINitstimetoBANG

#PainTrain

Snyder

We dropping it like it's HOT tonight!  Brownsburg RWO at 6PM.  Enter Door 8 and get ready to party.  3X State Champion in the house and multiple partners of all sizes.  Lets GO!

#2Legit2Quit

#PainTrain

Snyder

You are a nerd haha

#2Legit2Quit

#PainTrain

Snyder

lol love it

It was POPPIN last night with around 60 bangers in the room.  Guys coming from Peru, North Montgomery, Speedway, Indian Creek, Edgewood, Fountain Central, Northview, Tri-West...sorry if I missed a school.  We are bringing the pain again next Thursday at 6PM.  Enter Door 8 for the Brownsburg RWO.   

Photo-Mar-12-6-11-34-PM-e1426248191502.j

Photo-Mar-12-6-32-04-PM-e1426248347787.j

Photo-Mar-12-6-26-44-PM1-e1426248415474.

#PainTrain

Snyder 

This Thursday at 6PM Brownsburg RWO.   We are going to party while we get better!   This Thursday we will stick with same formula that has produced so many champions.   We have CAMDEN EPPERT coming this week.   Coach Eppert is a 4X Indiana State Placer, 2X State Champion, and 2X DI National Qualifier for Purdue.

Whether or not you are on Spring Break or getting ready for Spring Break, your future opponents are training to beat you.   Taking time off?   Whaaaaaaaat?   No way we keep rolling every Thursday at 6PM.   Enter Door 8 and bring the pain!

#PainTrain

#donthaveregrets

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

Is it Thursday yet?   How about now?   Now? 

Camden Eppert will be at the Brownsburg RWO Thursday at 6PM.    First one to take him down when he is actually looking gets a free t-shirt.    Got a feeling I'm probably not going to be giving away a shirt!  

#PainTrain

Snyder

is there going to be an official weigh in before my attempt at the take down to win a t-shirt ?   If so I may need to skip lunch.................for the next several months so can we push the date back a little bit ????.............LOL

#paintrain #getonboard

Tick Tock Tick Tock.   Almost time to board the Pain Train.   6PM Tonight - Thursday - Enter Door 8.

4X State Placer;  2X State Champ;  2X DI National Qualifier - Camden Eppert will be the Conductor Tonight.

#hashtagthreadfunny

#growthesport

#getpeopletalking

#gottahavefuntoo

Snyder

Absolutely packed last night for the Brownsburg RWO!   Wall to wall with close to 60 bangers of all sizes from several different schools.   Thanks to Coach Eppert for running a great workout.   Also, thanks to 2X National Champion Riley Lefever for coming in.   We are back at it next Thursday at 6PM!   Come catch a ride on the #PainTrain!

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

It was cracking tonight!

No spring break for us.

Room was packed with 60 bangers. Thanks to culver for making the long trip.

Great group with B Lee Rodriguez and Harper. Fun to watch.

Back at it next Thursday at 6pm.

Bring the PAIN; it's time to BANG!

You are either passing your future competition or getting passed.

There is no middle ground. Come catch a ride on the Pain Train.

#PainTrain

Snyder

We are putting the smack down again this Thursday at 6pm.

Get better or get passed. There is no middle ground.

Some technique this Thursday from 3x Indiana State Champion

and Michigan State Starter Josh Harper.

Then we are brining the pain with lots of live.

First to take Harper down while he is looking gets a t-shirt.

#PainTrain

Snyder

Room was packed again last night! Close to 60 bangers from 7

different school systems.

We are putting the bang down again next Thursday at 6pm.

You are either getting better or getting passed.

#nooneregretsworkingtoohard

#youwillregretnotworkinghardenough

#PainTrain

Brownsburg RWO every Thursday at 6pm. Enter door 8

And bring the PAIN because it's time to BANG!

Snyder

Almost TIIIIMMMME!   Thursday at 6PM Brownsburg RWO.   Enter Door 8, jump on the #PainTrain and bring the PAIN!

Get better or get passed - your choice!

JMILL,

No confirmed TD's that I saw, but B Lee claimed he scored one and got a shirt. 

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

Simply a nasty room tonight. 57 future champions banging it out. Multiple schools represented and guys of all sizes.

Get ready for a special treat next week....you ready?.... We have and now say it with me--

CJ RED coming to the Brownsburg RWO Thursday!

3x Undefeated Returning State Champion

Super 32 Champion

Fargo Champion

Flo Champion

Think you might be able to learn something?

Takedown competition at the end where weight group champions win a t-shirt and anyone who takes Red down gets a t-shirt.

Except B Lee because he and CJ are BFFs and I don't trust you B!?! Haha

Going to be a great night. 3x State Champion Josh Harper will be with us again too.

Can't get much better. Now come get better!!!

#turntup

#PainTrain

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

will this "takedown contest" by weight also be seperated by age group ?  I mean will there be any other 44yr old 140lb's there or will I be the only one and therefore get a new fancy shirt by default ?    LOL     #Paintrain

Edited by JMILL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.