IndianaMat community Big-10 Fantasy Pick 'Ems

maligned

I know there are some other Big 10 pick 'em games going on at InterMat and other places, but I thought it would be fun to do one in the IndianaMat community.

We'll do it similarly to the TOM NCAA's game:Build your own fantasy team and try to score more points than other entries' teams.

Go here to the thread on the college discussion boards to read the rules and make your picks!

http://indianamat.com/index.php/topic/47970-indianamat-community-big-10-fantasy-pick-ems/

125- Delgado

133- Sabatello

141- Stieber

149- Tsirtis

157- Welc

165- Bo Jordan

174- Evans

184- Pfarr

197- Atwood

285- McMullan

Thanks, Thor...do you mind copying and pasting your entry into the main game thread on the college board and could you add the pre-seed #'s to your team so we can see at a glance that your team follows the game rules?  If you're the one that moves it and edits it (rather than me), you have the option to edit your entry later if you want.

Gilman

Dardanes

Steiber

Sorensen

Ness

Jordan

Brown

Brooks

Burak

McMullen

Nice picks, but this doesn't follow the rules of the game.  Please click on the link in my first post to go to the main game thread, read the rules, and complete your entry correctly before 10am this morning if you want to compete against the other entries.

Edited by maligned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.