Brownsburg RWO - Formerly RTC; Formerly X2 Open Mat

Darrick Snyder

Brownsburg Regional Wrestling Opportunity (RWO)

This will be similar to the RTC I ran at Brownsburg last year, the RTC we ran at Mishawaka, and the Open Room we did at Mishawaka way back in the day.

We will do a little technique at the start.  Just show a few things that have worked for us.  Then open mat live.  You decide what position and what situation to work on. 

NO charge, NO paperwork. Just trying to help you get to the next level and become a champion.

• Come catch a ride on the Pain Train this off-season beginning Thursday, March 5th.

• All will take place on THURSDAYS....

TIME:  March 5th 4:30PM...Beginning on March 12th 6PM - 7:30PM

• Enter Door 8 at BHS and walk straight in. 

• We will have multiple partners for guys of all weights.  Middle School through High School ages welcomed.

Contact Coach Snyder with any questions:

dsnyder@brownsburg.k12.in.us

Edited by Darrick Snyder

randalllynch,

Yes we are accepted.  RWO is just trying to come up with something catchy.  I only mentioned open room because that is what we used to do way back in the day when they were allowed.  I have been running an open mat, RTC/RWO for like 15 years.  Just saying we are going with the same formula that has worked for us.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Snyder

I have been contacted by some coaches asking if we can move our start time back.  We are going to stay with 4:30PM for this week, which is March 5th.  It is already on our athletic gym reservation schedule.

We want to give as many guys as possible an opportunity to train at our RWO, though...

So as a result beginning on Thursday, March 12 we will be going from 6PM - 7:30PM.

#PainTrain

Train is polished and looking sweet for the start of the off-season.  We will have guys of all sizes and several coaches to help you get to a championship level!

I have never heard anyone say they regretted working too hard; you will only regret not working hard enough!

Come catch a ride on the Pain Train.

Snyder

It was popping last night with the first RWO.  Close to 50 guys in the room from several different schools.  We had multiple partners for guys of all weights.

Please remember we will be going at 6PM now. 

Technique next week from Josh Harper - 3X Indiana State Champion and Michigan State Starter.  Some technique and then lots of live.

I have never heard anyone say they regretted working too hard; you will only regret not working hard enough!

#PainTrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.