IN/IL Senior All-Star Dual

dwilliams

Coaches and top placing seniors, please make sure you respond to me in a timely manner. Additionally, we need senior 106 lbers. 

Below is the current roster and status of each individual. In regards to the "contacted" column, this implies that I have contacted the coach. 

Please confirm your status and send me your information sheet.

Thanks,

Dan Williams

dwilia2@warren.k12.in.us

https://docs.google.com/a/warren.k12.in.us/spreadsheets/d/1LxZq7TOuS7jJtMVeSTj3QiZ-PgxrQqn0YvN07xzDZpY/edit#gid=0

Weight Class          Name                           Contacted                    Confirmed                Info Sheet Received 

106 AA                              Felipe Godinez                              X

106 A

113 AA                              Garrett Pepple                               X

113 A                                 Dustin Miller                                  X                                                 X

120 AA                             Sawyer Miller                                  X

120 A                                Tyler Ferguson                              X

126 AA                              Brandon Truver                             X

126 A                                Ngun Uk                                         X

132 AA                             Jarrett Carden

132 A                                Zach Donaldson                            X

138 AA                             Tommy Cash                                  X                                                 X

138 A                                Brandon James                             X

145 AA                              Evan Smiley                                  X                                                  X

145 A                                Bryant Haynes                               X                                                 X

152 AA                              Tommy Forte                                 X                                                  

152 A                                Kellen VanCamp                           X

160 AA                              Darden Schurg                             X           

160 A                                Gabe Koontz                                  X

170 AA                              Dylan Lydy                                      X

170 A                                 Ben Harvey                                    X                                                 X

182 AA                              Corey Hinkle                                  X                                                 X

182 A                                 Gage Garpow                                X

195 AA                              Bo Davis                                          X                                                 X                                                       X

195 A                                 Randy Scott                                   X                                                  X

220 AA                               Courvoisier Morrow                     X                                                  X                                                       X

220 A                                 Morgan Kral                                    X                                              

285 AA                               Nathon Trawick                             X                                                 X

285 A                                 Norman Oglesby                           X

IN-IL All-Star Coaching letter-2015.doc

Edited by Y2CJ41

Indiana fans might want to look away when this match takes place because its gonna be a blood bath. I'm not sure who has confirmed for the Illinois team but if they get their top seniors, Indiana might only win at one weight class. I would say 138 would be the only match that Indiana would be favored in and I see a ton of bonus points for Illinois. Tell the children to close their eyes because it's gonna be ugly!!!

Indiana fans might want to look away when this match takes place because its gonna be a blood bath. I'm not sure who has confirmed for the Illinois team but if they get their top seniors, Indiana might only win at one weight class. I would say 138 would be the only match that Indiana would be favored in and I see a ton of bonus points for Illinois. Tell the children to close their eyes because it's gonna be ugly!!!

Yikes!

Well that date doesn't work very well... Team Illinois's best seniors will be taking on Team USA in the Dapper Dan on that same day...bad scheduling for sure.

Can my children at least open their eyes a little now. :)

I attended this event a few years ago when my brother was on the team. It was a fun event with some very good matches. It is worth going and watching.... Stinks it is on same weekend as folk style state this year if March 15th is the date...

I went last time it was here and I believe we split wins, losing against a star-studded A team and beating a loaded B team, with a couple of big upsets by our guys. Baysinger of Yorktown, in particular, was crucial to the win. There isn't that large a gap between Il's best and our best. It's the depth that separates our states

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.