Penn kingsmen

crosstownrivals

There will be a celebration this evening at penn High School. Former members of the "Long Black Line" and fans please report to the cafeteria at 630 pm. We will be recognized before the Boys Basketball game and then the celebration will continue in the cafeteria. Everyone come support the 2015 State Champions.

Congrats to Coach Harper and his Kingsmen.

Congrats to Brad and the Penn Kingsmen. Having the opportunity to get know Brad a little the last few years it's easy to see why the success is coming in waves. He is always working to keep his program moving forward, the amount of kids on top of the quality is amazing, he had 5 teams at Disney a few years ago!! Any coach that has taken one team knows what a feat that was. Always looking to help wrestlers not just Penn's kids. Congrats again well deserved.

Congrats to Brad and the Penn Kingsmen. Having the opportunity to get know Brad a little the last few years it's easy to see why the success is coming in waves. He is always working to keep his program moving forward, the amount of kids on top of the quality is amazing, he had 5 teams at Disney a few years ago!! Any coach that has taken one team knows what a feat that was. Always looking to help wrestlers not just Penn's kids. Congrats again well deserved.

Amen to that. Harper runs an amazing program at Penn. The way things are going, Penn is probably going to be a top 4 team for a while.

I was definitely surprised to hear that Chase was the first state champ in such a long time. It seems like they have had a solid program for a while. I know my son thought the summer camp there was brutal so I can only imagine how hard Coach Harper works those boys all year. Although I would have personally liked to see Cathedral win it all on Saturday, a congrats to Penn is in order. Great Job!

Hats off to Penn High School on taking the title this year. We knew it was going to be battle this year for the crown, and it was. It almost seemed like a classic heavy weight boxing match exchanging blows each round. The Kingsmen coaching staff were stand up fellows through out the whole tournament, and as far as I saw the kids had nice sportsmanship as well. We fell short to a great squad that wrestled better than us those 2 days.  

Nice job again,

Coach T. McGinley

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.