I'm about to the point that I can't even watch iowa anymore. After nwca duals, against Cornell, they are just a bunch of classless a**holes. It's a joke. I'm all about being fiery and competitive but they act Busch league and have no reason too! They act like sore losers even when they win. They are flat classless. I'm proud all those kids from indiana this weekend that acted with more class then kids 1-7 years older. they aren't as mature but ACT more mature than those jerks

I don't understand why Terry Brands is allowed to continually run from the bench or bleachers, onto the mat, many times in front of the scorers table w/o consequence. He isn't even a coach sitting in the chairs. Not to mention many times he is basically taunting an opposing wrestler, team or coaches. I won't even go into the officiating of the Cornell match, but had to laugh when Cornell lost a team point for unsportsmanlike. Wow... Glad Mizzou then beat Iowa!

Edited by RAJR

I'm just getting to the mizz vs iowa. Yea Cornell loses a pout WTF??? Evans threw that kid off the mat well after he should've that shoulda been a penalty or something, nothing there and Cornell loses a point?? I'm a huge big10 fan but I was rooting for the Cornell kids!?

Iowa only took like 20 shots during the whole match which made it worse. Mizzou dominated and Iowa reacted like babies.

Are you counting Gilmans grabbing at Waters legs after the slam as part of the 20 shots. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So did Gilman get in any kind of trouble after that slam? He should have... Both guys acted like jerks, but that was bad...

Actually no, the way they called it was Waters was called for the "slam" from the top position with legs in.  Then Gilman was called for unsportsmanlike conduct for trying to double leg Waters well after the whistle. There is a quick clip of it on Flo and I can honestly say that was the only time in which I have seen that situation called as a slam on the top guy. Interesting decision by the stripes on that one.