Dom Herrick WC 152 Heart of a Champion. Please READ

overtime

Last Wednesday night Dom's mother had a severe asthma attack resulting her to be in a coma. Dom competed and wrestled like a champion placing 8th in the state. I'm sorry to say that I have heard that his mother has passed today. Please pray and send thoughts and prayers to the Dom and the Herrick family!

Edited by overtime

So proud of how you wrestled this weekend! We can't imagine all the emotions that you have been going through! Our thoughts & prayers go out to you & your family! May God give you peace during this difficult time!

God Bless!

The Stephenson Family (Jacob, Josh, Jessica, Lisa & Chris)

Yorktown Wrestling

The Herrick family have been a part of our family since I was 11 years old. I can Remember when Dan and Angie started dating in highschool, it was love at first sight. The Ellis Family and Roncalli family are all truly heartbroken. Angie Herrick loved her family more than words could ever express and she loved wrestling.  God Bless the Herrick family and Warren Wrestling!  We have all truly lost a great one. Please pray for Dan , Danny, Dom and Sophie. 

All our Love,

Lance, Tammy, Brennan and Nick Ellis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.