The real star of this weekend-The Giant

decbell1

"Let's go B D!"

"Release the Giant!"

The one man clap.

If you were in section 4, 5 or 6 Saturday, you know who I am referencing.

What was your favorite moment from Indiana's newest wrestling celebrity this weekend?

Edited by decbell1

Not sure who he is, but he's been there at the Mooresville Regional, Evansville Semi-State and could hear him last night yelling. 

He's got a set of lungs to keep up the "lets go BD" chant. He's not phased by the clapping. He'll keep it going for what seems like 10 minutes straight. 

I particularly enjoyed the one man clap.

On a side note, this guy was almost as impressive as the famous heckler,Robin Ficker, though I wouldn't consider the Ben Davis fan a heckler.

If you don't know who Robin Ficker is check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSb1o0Inag

To add to the story about his short-lived noisemaker use at the Mooresville Regional, after about 2 minutes the PA announcer came on and (correctly) stated that noisemakers are not permitted at any IHSAA tournament event...and the WHOLE crowd erupted in immediate applause!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.