Red vs. Lee

rey mysterio

And Brandon James also beat Joe Lee 8-2

how long ago? I was going back less than a year.

If you don't like guys who have FUN...beat them....

What? How exactly is someone's opinion of behavior, good or bad, related to "beating them"?

Edited by MCKAJC

Chad is a great wrestler and he is a 3x state champ and is a very decorated wrestler but when you are those things then act like you are those things and that you've been there before! No need to wear a shirt with your picture on it or dance after you've won and demoralize the guy you just beat. Be humble, and if you want to do those things then do it behind the scene! That is why some people probably do want to see him get beat it's not that their "haters" they just like class! Nick Lee is not only a state and national champion but also an international champion and I guarantee you he does not act like that, he is a true class act!

. Tom Brady chest bumps hi fives, yells at teammates after a touchdown. Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson quietly go about their business. They all are Champions. If I defeat all comers I deserve a little celebration. It's a new age.

What? How exactly is someone's opinion of behavior, good or bad, related to "beating them"?

People complain about kids who celebrate after a win...if you don't want them to celebrate beat them. I don't care if a kid who wins it has a 20 min tea party in the middle of the mat he won he gets his moment. Same for the people who Boo'd Sandefer when he did a break dance. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.