Bo Davis Garrett High School 3rd Place

nkraus

Well..Bo will hate me for posting this, but I don't care.  I, my assistant coaches, the Garrett Community, his friends, and family are all extremely proud of him.  Bo has been an honor for the coaches at Garrett to coach.  He was a two time all state football player, valedictorian, and made two trips to state, including a 3rd place finish this year.

Bo was a very green wrestler as a freshman.  He had a losing record at 170 pounds.  This did not discourage Bo. Bo never missed offseason club, and certainly never missed any time in the weight room.  This season Bo did not win a sectional, regional, or semi state championship.  Most impressively, Bo wrestled a great match and beat the Al Smith Champion today in double overtime in the quarters.  What's most impressive about this is that Bo did not place at the Al Smith.  Bo overcame adversity and set his mind to winning a state championship.  Unfortunately, Bo did not win the state championship, but he certainly has set the bar high at Garrett and has been an outstanding role model for the Garrett School District.  

Bo will continue his wrestling career at Indiana Tech next fall.  We at Garrett could not be more proud of Bo Davis.

Coach Kraus-Coach Poppe-Coach Lanning-Coach Carunchia-Coach Schendel-Coach Brown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.