182 - OSBORN VS. HINKLE

KarlHungus

osborn with first TD. 2-0. cuts hinkle 2.1.  Hinkle fights off shot.  osborn escape 3-3.

osborn chooses down.  hinkle rides for over a minute and osborn gets escape with 48 seconds.  4-3 osborn.  Hinkle with near TD at end of 3.

hinkle with quick escape osborn wins 8-6.

Ive picked against him the last 2 weeks and he has proved me wrong. Congrats to Osborn.

Edited by KarlHungus

Near fall to quick, not quick enough. Wrestling Scholar, your an official now. It will be interesting when you are working with these guys and you are on here posting this one screwed this guy and this should have been called.

With all of your experience some day you can show us what we are doing wrong.

Near fall to quick, not quick enough. Wrestling Scholar, your an official now. It will be interesting when you are working with these guys and you are on here posting this one screwed this guy and this should have been called.

With all of your experience some day you can show us what we are doing wrong.

Sound a little sensitive.   Did i hit a nerve. I  Dont think I was the only one that posted this.   I just said it was a fast count.  Osborne  wrestled well and was deserving.   Wasn't trying to take anything away from his accomplishment.  In my experience, its not unusual to have a close call go your way when you win a championship.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.