Cash

1prouddad

WOW! What a 4 years . I appreciate the positive comments about Tommy . He really loves wrestling as if you couldn't tell by his giant smile on the big screen. The thing is , he would have smiled that big at any spot on the podium because that is the kind of young man he is.

I on the other hand  really tried to be like the coolest wrestling dad ever (Ben LeCount) but fell short of keeping my composure  in excitement .

I  want to give a Big Congratulations to the Lee Family . We think the world of their family and have tons of respect for them. By far one of the most humble and deserving families there is . There is no doubt Nick and Joe will make history for Indiana , in State and around the World.

Most people probably haven't even met Matt Lee yet . C'mon Man ! They keep coming ! Sorry Justice . Keep training because I know the Lee's will.  

On to the next 4 years . I can only hope we are as blessed

WOW! What a 4 years . I appreciate the positive comments about Tommy . He really loves wrestling as if you couldn't tell by his giant smile on the big screen. The thing is , he would have smiled that big at any spot on the podium because that is the kind of young man he is.

I on the other hand  really tried to be like the coolest wrestling dad ever (Ben LeCount) but fell short of keeping my composure  in excitement .

I  want to give a Big Congratulations to the Lee Family . We think the world of their family and have tons of respect for them. By far one of the most humble and deserving families there is . There is no doubt Nick and Joe will make history for Indiana , in State and around the World.

Most people probably haven't even met Matt Lee yet . C'mon Man ! They keep coming ! Sorry Justice . Keep training because I know the Lee's will.  

On to the next 4 years . I can only hope we are as blessed

what a classy post

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.