returning champs losing?

Tyler Ferguson was out all year with a compression fracture in his L2 and L3 lumbar.  Didnt know if he was going to be able to come back or not.  That kid went through alot of rehab to come back. To do as well as he did speaks volumes of his charachter.  Injuries to anyone in the post season like Konrath and Stevenson are unfortunate and especially to someone's senior year.  I am very proud to call him my son and glad he got to leave high school on a winning note.

S. Ferguson

Tyler Ferguson was out all year with a compression fracture in his L2 and L3 lumbar. Didnt know if he was going to be able to come back or not. That kid went through alot of rehab to come back. To do as well as he did speaks volumes of his charachter. Injuries to anyone in the post season like Konrath and Stevenson are unfortunate and especially to someone's senior year. I am very proud to call him my son and glad he got to leave high school on a winning note.

S. Ferguson

I have had the privilege of watching Tyler since he was little. I have always enjoyed watching him. I was very happy to see that he got to wrestle in the tourney. I don't know how many times during the tourney I said: "imagine what he could have done if he had been wrestling all year". Phenomenal wrestler!

Tyler Ferguson was out all year with a compression fracture in his L2 and L3 lumbar. Didnt know if he was going to be able to come back or not. That kid went through alot of rehab to come back. To do as well as he did speaks volumes of his charachter. Injuries to anyone in the post season like Konrath and Stevenson are unfortunate and especially to someone's senior year. I am very proud to call him my son and glad he got to leave high school on a winning note.

S. Ferguson

Tell him congrats on a great career!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.