Sign in to follow this  
BrennanFan

My God this Mason Parris!

I've watched some of his matches over the past couple of years. I knew he would do well at state, but to the extent of dominating is pretty impressive for a freshman of his age. 

Obviously every match is tough but this should be a good one here in the semi's. 

Does it matter? Hate to say it but more and more kids are redshirting in 6/7th grade for "some reason" or another...Kudos to PARRIS for putting on a great show big future ahead of you, Keep up the work!!

I had no idea who Mason Parris was until last Saturday, but I am now an official fan of his.  I wonder how many people have also become fans of his just in the last few weeks or even days...

I think he made believers out of a lot of people the last few weeks, myself included.

He was very classy/composed after a controversial ending in semi-final match....he is mature well beyond his age.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.